Hello Chin.Shashi here.I managed to get the VIRTUALSTORE icon,and then after following the steps in the video,when I clicked on EXPERTS the only thing that came up was " LOGS " nothing else.It did not show any folder for indicators.I put an expert advisor in the EXPERTS FOLDER that worked just fine,but no indicators.Are there any extra steps required to proceed from the LOGS FOLDER?Thank you and GOD BLESS.
NobleTrader trader <nobletrader@
nope, you dont.make sure you watch the video again.you missed something in the video.The information is all there.cheers.On Jan 28, 2008 5:01 PM, Shashi Joshi <smpprj@sbcglobal.net > wrote:
Hello Chin.Shashi here.I just tried to install CUSTOM indicators in MT4 on Windows Vista.I followed your instructions in the you-tube you sent on installing indicators in Vista,but,when I clicked on SEARCH after entering VIRTUALSTORE in the name window,it did not show any virtualstore icon as it showed on yours.I am installing these custom indicators on a brand new laptop with 3.0 GB RAM and a 250 GB hard drive,so I know there is enough power there.Chin,do I need to install anything else onto a new computer in order for it to work/install custom indicators?Please let me know on how I can do this.Thank you and GOD BLESS.
NobleTrader trader <nobletrader@gmail.com > wrote:thanks for the phone number. I will definitely make good use of it, albeit, I don't think I will have time to call this week or next week. I don't think you want me to call you at 4 in the morning, which is the only time the baby is asleep.I use vista to trade with MT4 and EA's and Custom indicators on live accounts. There is not a problem at all with them.I hear iMacs are great machines and I know that Steve Jobs is a stand up guy. I believe that he has made an PC emulation that can run PC material. I heard that you can turn your Macs into PC's with the simulation environment. Therefore, I believe that the answer is "yes, MT4 can run on Macs." But, I heard that Macs only have one mouse button. Since the Right button is such an integral part of speed drawing in MT4, I would certainly hate to run MT4 without two mouse buttons. Hence, that would be my only concern with the Mac. Otherwise, I believe that Jobs has done a great job with the Macs and Apples. My friend in childhood used to own an Apple II. And that was the crown jewel of home computers. I only had a commodore 64.regarding two MACDsThe other two MACDs are used to mimic Clay's Wave Counting MACD. Here is a screen shot. As you can see, MACD makes counting a cinch. Note that wave 4 retraced 61.8% of W3. And MACD showed neg. divergence. Linuxser has a similar wave counting MACD in the files section a while back. That MACD is even better and does a better job at counting than the two I have.cheers.On Jan 28, 2008 1:01 AM, Shashi Joshi <smpprj@sbcglobal.net > wrote:
Hello Chin.Are you using Windows Vista to trade using MT4?Also,do you know if MT4 can used on an Apple iMAC?Chin,I have your indicator Mqcodes for MACD,but,I also saw two more macd mqcodes on your computer when you posted the Windows Vista you-tube:the mqcode2 and mqcode3.Are these two mqcodes different from the first one you posted :the mqcodes.Thank you and GOD BLESS.Shashi Joshi.
Note: forwarded message attached.On Jan 27, 2008 4:30 PM, Shashi Joshi <smpprj@sbcglobal.net > wrote:
Hello Chin.Shashi Joshi here.I wanted to ask you if you are using WINDOWS XP or WINDOWS VISTA to trade the 4X using the MT4 platform?If WINDOWS VISTA,is it trading the same way as Win. XP on MT4?My phone number is: 510-331-9059, please call me when you can.Thank you and GOD BLESS.
--
Pip Whisperer, The NobleTrader.
--
Pip Whisperer, The NobleTrader.
Earn your degree in as few as 2 years - Advance your career with an AS, BS, MS degree - College-Finder.net.
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe
__,_._,___
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar